Saturday 7 November 2009

Winner and Top 5 from challenge 25

Good morning all and thankyou so much for joining in my wedding challenge this week. I had great fun looking at everyone's entries, so many gorgeous wedding and anniversary cards and layouts.

It was hard to pick just 5 but here goes:

Carlyanne
Hollie
Suzie
Kath
Tip Top

Top 5 ladies help yourselves to the "I made the top 5" banner to display on your blog

And the winner picked by randon generator (my daughter Lily!!)........................

number 6 (I suspect she picked the number 6 as its her 6th birthday tomorrow!) ~ Daniele

Daniele please email me on amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will get the stamp set in the post to you.

Thanks again for joining in my challenge, I am looking forward to seeing what you make of Jules' challenge this week :o)

5 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Thanks for choosing me for top 5! Congratulations Lily!
Hugs,
Hollie@ Momiji's Madness

Suzie said...

Thank you for making me one of the top 5, it has made my day, well done everyone. Suzie xxx

Tip Top said...

Who-hoooo! Thanks ladies! Made my weekend!

Daniele said...

OMG I,ve never won anything before all I can say is Happy Birthday Lily and a big thank you Hugs Daniele xx

Kath Stewart said...

big thank you Amanda for choosing me in the top 5...hugs kath xxxxxx