Saturday 28 August 2010

Week 66 winner and Top 5

Thank to you all for joining in with my challenge last week, I had such a lovely week visiting you all and seeing all your fabulous cards and projects.

The winner this week picked by random.org is number 41 Margaret Congratulations Margaret, please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk and I will let you know how to claim your prize.

As it always is, it was so difficult to pick my top 5, so many to choose from that I loved! But after much deliberation here they are

1) entry 9 Jacky
2) entry 22 Berit
3) entry 28 Debbie B
4) entry 46 Craftylou
5) entry 55 Lorraine

Help yourselves to the Top 5 banner to display on your blogs

Can't wait to hop around and see what you make of Helen's fabulous theme :o)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations everyone :D XXX

Paddington fan said...

WoooHoo!! Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 5, you've made my weekend!! I'll display the badge proudly on my blog, hugz Jacky x

Berit said...

WOW, I'm one of the top 5!
Thank you so much, you made my day:)

Debbie said...

Oh thank you for picking me as a top 5 winner, glad you liked my first ever 3d cake!!
I will display my badge with honor!!
Debbiexx

Lou said...

Hi!thanks so much,big smile-truly made my day.
hugs all,thanks again.xx
Got to say too how *lovely* it was to have so many comments from the DT.*****What a fab BLOG...