Friday 18 October 2013

Winner for Week 228 - Use Your ABC's

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou all so much for taking part in my Challenge for this week at Allsorts.
As always your creations were fabulous and all fitted the theme so well.
And now for the winners - we have 2 this week and the first one is ..........................................................................

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR
# 10
MARJA
Congratulations and you are the lucky winner of the prize from:
http://whimsystamps.com/store/
and the second winner is ................................................
# 24
 Art with Yogi
and you are the lucky winner of the prize from
Well Done to you both and please contact me to arrange for collection of your prize.
Please email me on lets.create@btinternet.com
The team have also selected their favourites and our Top 3 are the following:
#30
DebiB

#45
Aukje
#20
Gail Scott
Well done to you all please grab the top 3 Allsorts badge and display it on your blog with pride.
We will be back bright and early tomorrow for a new Challenge pop by and have a look.
By for now
Jo x


3 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to all winners - thank you for selecting me for one of the Top cards! I am honored! Enjoy your week!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners & Top 3.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Debi said...

Congrats to the winners and my fellow top 3. Thanks so much for selecting my card. I will display your badge with pride.
Thanks.
DebiB