Friday 12 June 2015

Winners 314 Satin & Lace

Good Evening All
Wendy L here to announce the winners and Top 5 of our challenge 'Satin & Lace'.

We have had a wonderful time visiting you all and WOW, what gorgeous entries,
 so here goes.  Randomly chosen by OH ---

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

1st Winner of the Marianne prize is  -------

17. Kevin


2nd Winner of the Digi Boutique 10 GBP voucher  is ------

29. Ginny


Please contact Brenda (email in sidebar) for details of how to claim prizes.
*****
Now the Top 5, in no particular order as chosen by the Design Team are -----

14. Anita


15. Kerry


17. Kevin


19. Any Old Craft


25. Karasiowa


Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous creations with us this week and pop back in the morning for the new challenge.
xxxxx
Wendy L

3 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

OMG I made top 5 *does a happy dance*
Thank you so much I shall cherish my banner lovingly :)
Congratulations to Kevin and the other top 5.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow thank you so much I am chuffed to bits, congratulations to the others I am off to email Brenda Thank you again
Kevin xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant thank you so much congratulation to Kevin and the top five I have emailed Brenda.
Ginny x