Friday 1 April 2016

#356 Wings Winners

Hi everyone, Tracy Mouse here with this weeks winners and Top 5, so many fabulous entries, it was really hard selecting our favourites, but thank you for making it such a great challenge.

I'm pleased to announce that the winners selected by Random Org are:-

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

A cling mounted stamp
is
#27 Marianne's Craftroom

And
And five sheets of stickeroos
is
#81 Lynne In NI

Please E-mail Brenda so she can arrange for you to receive your prize.  And don't forget to pick up your winners badge from the side bar too.

And this week's Top 5 in no particular order........................

13 Freenzauber


114 Cathy R


61 Scrappy Mo


32 Rainey's Craft Room


92 The Craft Bucket


Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition. And don't forget to pick up your Top 5 badge from the sidebar too.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what our new theme is for you.

Happy Crafting

Tracy Mouse x

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely surprise to win thank you x

scrappymo! said...

Thanks so much to pick my card for honorable mention. I will pick up my badge and display it proudly!

Cathy said...

Thank you for choosing my card for an honourable mention. Made my day! Congrats to the other winners too, Cathy x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh lovely, I've always wanted to try stickeroos :)

Carmen S. said...

Oh, I am happy that I was chosen in the top 5.
Thank you very much. :)

Carmen :-)

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my little cute chicks in this weeks Top 5!
Love Jane x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations to the winners and lovely to see my card in the Top 5 too thanks.
Lorraine