Friday 15 April 2016

Purple Passion Winners and Top Five


Hi All,

Thanks for joining my challenge this week, the design team and myself have enjoyed visiting you.  Apologies for this being released a bit later than usual.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

The prize this week is


The winner chose by Mr Random is


and #99 is Marianne.  Please use the link on the side bar to claim your prize.

The top five chosen by the Design Team

20 - Sandma

34 - Lia

35 - Diane

69 - Dorothy

74 - Lynne

We will see you tomorrow for another challenge



9 comments:

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3!!
Lia xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much have emailed Brenda

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many thanks to the DT for choosing my card in your Top 5, it's made my day! Congratulations to Marianne and the other winners too. Wishing you all lots of happy crafting:) x

Dora said...

Congratulations! Beautiful cards in the top 5!!!

Diane said...

Oooooh cheers guys for picking my as one of your top 5 and congrats to all the winners !!

hugs to all,

Diane xx

Dorothy S said...

And thanks from me for choosing my card in the top 5 - that made my week end! Congrats to all - gorgeous cards.

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top Picks. Thank you for a fun challenge. Barbxx

Lia said...

I have been on a holiday, so I did not see untill now, that you have chosen my card in the top-5. I am so pleased about that. Thank you!!
Lia xx

Lia said...

I have been on a holiday, so I did not see untill now, that you have chosen my card in the top-5. I am so pleased about that. Thank you!!
Lia xx