Friday 8 April 2016

Week 357 Winners


Good evening crafters, time to announce the winners of our April Fools/humorous challenge and thank all of you who took part.

Winner of the £10 voucher from Digistamp Boutique is..................

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

Cristina

Congratulations, please mail me so I can arrange for you to collect your prize.

And out Top 5 in no particular order.................

Chrissy

Marianne

Lucy

Kath

Sandie

Well done to you all, please so collect out Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Tracy will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

5 comments:

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 5!
Kath x

chrissy xx said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5!
Congratulations to ALL.
Chrissyxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

thanks foe choosing me in the top 5 and congrats to the others and Cristina

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5, what a great challenge theme that was, some very funny cards! XOX Lucy

Unknown said...

awww thank you so much for picking my design to be in your top picks :D I just loved seeing all of the makes this time, so funny and lots of new stamps I just had to look up lol
hugs